Offering Commercial sales services for our Commercial clients through KW COMMERCIAL.
At KWCommercial Vancouver, we are making a difference for clients.
Networking and partnering with other residential and commercial agents to help serve our clients and elevate the commercial experience when the need arises.
Purchase and Selling Services:
- Evaluating the building (Retail/Multifamily/Industrial)
- Discussing options to sell/purchase
- Taking you through due diligence each step of the way
Examples of Multi-residential services:
- assist stratified apartment owners by guiding through a strata windup process.
- locate off market properties to buy which provide positive cash flow and a positive dscr (debt service coverage ratio)
- locate, consult and analyze; to develop a site to become multi-residential.
Leasing system services:
- to get your space leased sooner.
- being realistic with interpreting local market trends,.
- giving sound advice.
- promoting your space to secure the right tenants.
Business sales services:
- evaluating the business
- discussing options to sell
- discreet sales process not to interrupt daily business operations
Please call us to organize a consultation meeting to see what mutual benefits we can provide.
(note: we discuss commissions at our consult meeting once we have determined we would like to work together).
Wonderful realtors. I was referred to Michael by a trusted client of mine who had a great experience working with Michael for the purchase of a property. I met with Michael and Gavin and they understood what I needed and how I liked to get things done. They went beyond my expectations and truly did their best to cater to my standards. They kept me updated on the progress of the sale and were quick to respond to my questions. When we got an offer I wanted to negotiate; they upheld my wishes and did their best to advise me. I can't thank them enough. We keep in touch and I still see them from time to time. If you need a great duo to help with your commercial dealings, you can't go wrong with these two men. - S.Perdios
I met Michael when he came into my salon in Upper Lonsdale. He didn't know my situation but he was looking for salon owners that might want another location or to expand as he had a salon business listing he was promoting. Immediately I recognized his professional manner, and after all I did end up buying that salon. It was important to him that things were done well and I appreciated that very much. He was wonderful to deal with because he always let me know my options and even encouraged me to consider getting my own realtor as he represented the seller of the business. He was precise, patient and an excellent realtor. His colleague Gavin was equally professional and both were a pleasure to work with. I encourage others to work with these two wonderful men. - Basia S.